AVR32 Studio » AVR32 Studio
AVR32 Studio is a free Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for AVR32 that enables you to write, build, deploy and debug your C/C++ and assembler code.
AVR32 Studio integrates with the AVR32 GNU Toolchain including GCC for building applications for AVR32.
AVR32 Studio is Built On Eclipse™ and supports Microsoft® Windows® 2000 and XP, and Linux®.
- Integrated Development Evironment
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting
- Support for writing and debugging Linux applications
- Debugging views (I/O and System registers, CPU registers and memory)
- Disassembler view
- Target control
- Online help including tutorials
- Edit and transfer MCU fuse settings
- Supports JTAGICE mkII for JTAG programming and debugging