The XLP 8-bit Development Board is designed with eXtreme Low Power in mind. Designed as a true platform for low power development, it enables designs with sleep currents as low as 20 nA.
The board is suitable for prototyping many low power applications including RF, temperature sensors, electronic door locks, LCD , remote controls, security sensors, smart cards, and energy harvesting. The PICtail™ interface supports Microchip’s extensive line of daughter cards for easy evaluation of your next low power application.
This low cost board is the ideal complement to the MPLAB® PICkit 3 or ICD 3 debugger and programmer realizing a fully-featured, economical, PIC18 or PIC16 development environment.
XLP 8-bit Development Board Features:
- PIC18F87K22(128KB Flash, 80-pin PIM) installed
- Supports other PIC16LF1947 (28KB Flash, 64-pin PIM) Separate/Un-programmed
- Current measurement terminals allow device or board level current measurements
- Expansion connector accessing full device pin-out and breadboard prototype area
- Convenient connections for MPLAB PICkit 3, ICD 3 or REAL ICE for in-circuit programming and debugging
- USB interface for power and PC communication
- 24AA256 Low Power (100nA Sleep, 1.7V Vdd) SPI serial-EEPROM
- Potentiometer (connected to 10-bit A/D, analog input channel)
- Analog output temperature sensor and CTMU based diode temperature sensor
- LEDs for indication
- Power Options: AAA, CR2032, Energy Harvesting, USB, External, or 9V power supply
*Also includes: USB Cable, Power Measurement Cable