ANT + Bluetooth Health and Fitness Aggregator Kit » CC2567PAN1327ANTBT
TI is offering the first wireless, single-chip solution with dual-mode ANT and Bluetooth connectivity - the CC2567 device. This solution wirelessly connects 13 million ANT-based devices to the more than 3 billion Bluetooth endpoint devices used by people every day, creating new market opportunities for companies building ANT products and Bluetooth products alike. CC2567 requires 80 percent less board area than a design with two single-mode solutions (one ANT+, one Bluetooth) and increases the wireless transmission range up to two times the distance of a single-mode ANT+ solution.
The ANT plus Bluetooth health and fitness aggregator kit is the first of its kind and offers several features such as:
- Panasonic´s PAN1327 and PAN1317 module with the CC2567 dual-mode ANT and Bluetooth single-chip device.
- Validated and certified Bluetooth and ANT+ technology with complete documentation for faster development time and lower manufacturing costs.
- Support for Bluetooth power saving modes and ANT´s ultra low power modes to improve battery life and power efficiency
- Pre-integration with TI´s MSP430BT5190 for faster time to market.
- Dual-mode ANT+ and Bluetooth® on a single chip
- Bluetooth v2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Best in-class Bluetooth RF Performance: +10 dBm typical Tx power
- -93 dBm sensitivity Support for Bluetooth power saving modes
- ANT+ ultra low power (ULP) for both master and slave
- Complete, validated, certified, production-ready module offered by Panasonic: CC2567-PAN1327, CC2567-PAN1317
- Full-featured evaluation boards for hardware and software prototyping
- Software development kit (SDK) including Bluetooth software stack and serial port profile (SPP) and ANT+ solution pre-integrated with MSP430BT5190
- Sample applications and demos provided in source code showing API usage
- Includes latest version of the proven ultra-low power ANT stack
- Getting started guides, documentation and support: www.ti.com/connectivitywiki
ANT UIF board - USB stick
C7 ANT Module - based on CC2571
MSP430 Experimenter Board
6 pin jumper
MSP430 USB Debugging Interface
- Bluetooth connection to PC
TI wireless USB stick