ADM51 is a small, palm-sized In-Circuit Debugger for the Teridian (Maxim) 8051 family of MCUs for energy measurement (power meters), smart card readers and circuit breakers. It is equipped with a USB 2.0 port (USB 1.1 compatible) that runs in the high-speed mode at 480Mbps.
ADM51 supports the following Teridian (Maxim) devices:
ADM51 comes with Chameleon Debugger for 8051 and is compatible with Keil C51 and ASM51 compile tools.
• USB 2.0 high-speed port (480 Mbps) provides faster downloads
• Includes Chameleon Debugger
• HLL debugging for C-51
• Supports all on-chip HW breakpoints
• Real time transparent emulation up to 40 MHz
• In-line symbolic assembler and disassembler
• HW and SW reakpoints
• Optional 128K of real-time trace memory with time stamp
• Optional Complex Events to trigger Breakpoints or Trace logic
• Performance Analysis with histograms for execution speed analysis
• Execution Profiling with bar graph for function frequency analysis
• Optional Coverage Analysis with source tagging and report of unexecuted code
• Windows 7, XP and 98 compatible