eZ430-Chronos Wireless Watch Development Tool (Americas) » eZ430-Chronos-433
The eZ430-Chronos is a highly integrated, wearable wireless development system based for the CC430 in a sports watch. It may be used as a reference platform for watch systems, a personal display for personal area networks, or as a wireless sensor node for remote data collection.
Based on the CC430F6137<1 GHz RF SoC, the eZ430-Chronos is a complete CC430-based development system contained in a watch. This tool features a 96 segment LCD display and provides an integrated pressure sensor and 3-axis accelerometer for motion sensitive control. The integrated wireless feature allows the Chronos to act as a central hub for nearby wireless sensors such as pedometers and heart rate monitors. TheeZ430-Chronos offers temperature and battery voltage measurement and is complete with a USB-based CC1111 wireless interface to a PC.
The eZ430-Chronos watch may be disassembled to be reprogrammed with a custom application and includes an eZ430 USB programming interface.
- Fully functional sports watch based on the CC430F6137,MSP430 with integrated <1GHz wireless transceiver
- Watch reprogrammable for custom wireless applications
- Highly integrated watch includes on-board 3-axis accelerometer,pressure sensor, temperature sensor, battery voltage sensor
- 96-Segment LCD display driven directly by CC430
- Can be paired wirelessly with heart rate monitors,pedometers or other devices based RF transceivers like the CC1101 or SoCs such as the CC430 or CC111x Includes an eZ430 USB emulator that connects the Chronos to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Includes IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Studio integrated development environments which includes an assembler,linker, simulator, source-level debugger, and code limited C-compiler
- 2 spare screws
- CC1111 USB RF access point
- CD containing documentation and development software
- Mini Phillips screwdriver
- eZ430 USB programming and debugging interface
- eZ430-Chronos wireless watch
Note: Acceptable Operating Region: North and South Americ