Blackhawk Galvanic Isolation Adapter for 14-pin Target » BH-ADP-ISO14
- Supports I/O voltages of 3.3v/5.0v targets
- Works with any XDS510 or XDS560-class emulator
- Designed using UL60950 and UL1577 standards
- High Speed operation: up to 20MHz TCK
- 25kV/µs transient immunity
- Powered by target board´s JTAG pin 5 (TVD)
- Current consumption is 60-80mA nominal (100mA max)
- Digital Isolators Used: SI844x and ADuM1250.
- Protects emulator investment.
- 1,500 Vrms Galvanic Isolation Voltage
- PCB isolation clearance and creepage distance of 4mm
- No performance degradation as usually found in isolation products
- Transferable- not locked to an emulator or target
- Powered from target board - no extra, or external power supply needed
- Compact, easy to install and use - no configuration needed