DEMOAC: Flexis™ AC Family Demo Board » DEMOACKIT
The DEMOAC provides a platform supporting a line of Freescale microcontrollers which are part of the Flexis Continuum.
Target microcontrollers mount on plug-in modules to support quickly changing the target MCU.
The DEMOACEX is a peripheral expansion board designed to interface with the DEMOAC board.
The DEMOACEX applies the Freescale MC33794 E-Field Imaging Sensor connected to touch-pad in various arrangements.
- DEMOAC Features:
- Integrated, USB BDM
- ON/OFF Power Switch
- Power Input Select Option Header
- On-board 5V regulator
- Power from USB BDM
- Optional Power Sourced to Connector J1
- 4MHz XTAL Oscillator
- 3-axis accelerometer
- LEDs – 4 User, 1 Power, 1 Reset
- Push button switches – 4 user, 1 Reset
- 5K ohm POT
- Jumpers to disconnect User Features
- 80-pin MCU PORT provides access to MCU signals
- 4 20-pos pin-headers support plug-in MCU modules
- IIC Termination Select Header
- DEMOACEX Features:
- 80-pin MCU PORT connects to DEMOAC board
- 9ch, E-Field Sensor
- E-Field Touch Pad including Rotary Dial and Push-Buttons
- 2 Low-Pass RC Filters
- 5V – 12V Boost Switcher Power Supply for E-Field Sensor
- LEDs – 10 User, 1 E-Field Lamp
- CAN 2.0 A/B PHY w/ 3-pos header
- Jumpers to disconnect all IO signals
- SOIC and TSSOP pads for external IC´s
- Large thru-hole prototyping area w/ +adjacent 5V and GND