The M16C/28 is based on the M16C/60 CPU Core and has 1MB of memory space. Maximum operating frequency is 20MHz. Mask ROM and Flash Memory Versions are available. Internal Flash memory is programmable on a single power source.
- 16-bit Multifunction Timer (Timer A and B, incl. 3-phase inverter motor control function): 8 channels
- Input Capture/Output Compare Timer (Timer S)
- Base Timer: 16-bit x 1 channel
- I/O: 8 channels
- UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 3 channels
- Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 2 channels*
- Multi-Master I2C-bus™: 1 channel
- 10-bit A/D Converter: 24 channels (Normal Version)*, 27 channels (T Version/V Version)*
- DMAC: 2 channels
- CRC Calculation Circuit (Except for Normal Version)
- Watchdog Timer
- Clock Generation Circuits: Main Clock Generation Circuit, Sub Clock Generation Circuit, On-chip Oscillator, PLL Synthesizer
- Oscillation Stop Detection Function
- Voltage Detection Circuit (Option) (Except for T Version and V Version)
- I/O Ports: 71*
- Interrupts: 25 internal factors*, 8 external factors, 4 software factors
- Data Flash: 2KB × 2 blocks
*: Spec of 85-pin version and 80-pin version.
I2C-bus™: I2C is a trademark of Philips Semiconductors Corporation.
Audio, Cameras, Office/Industrial Equipment, Communication/Portable Devices, Home Appliances (Inverter Solution), Motor Control, Automotive Body, Car Audio, LAN System of FA