Zilog’s Z8 Encore! XP® F64XX Series Flash microcontrollers are based on Zilog’s eZ8 CPU. The Z8 Encore! XP F64XX Series set a new standard for performance and on-chip peripherals. The Z8 Encore! XP F64XX Series support up to 64 KB of Flash program memory and 4 KB register RAM.
The Z8 Encore! XP F64XX Series feature up to twelve channels of 10-bit A/D conversion for measuring analog signals.
These devices include up to four enhanced 16-bit timer blocks featuring PWMs and Capture and Compare. Up to 24 vectored interrupts with programmable priorities provide increased application flexibility.
The new single-pin debugger and programming interface simplifies code development and allows for easy in-circuit programming. Two full-duplex UARTs provides serial communications
and IrDA encoding and decoding capability. SPI and I2C ports allow easy incorporation into any system.
Key features of Z8 Encore! XP F64XX Series include:
• 20 MHz eZ8 CPU core
• Up to 64 KB Flash memory with in-circuit programming capability (Flash only)
• Up to 4 KB register RAM
• Up to twelve channels 10-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
• Two full-duplex 9-bit UARTs with bus transceiver Driver Enable Control
• Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C)
• Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
• Infrared Data Association (IrDA)-compliant infrared encoder/decoders
• Up to four 16-bit timers with capture, compare, and PWM capability
• Watchdog Timer (WDT) with internal RC oscillator
• 3-channel DMA
• Up to 60 I/O pins depending on package
• Up to 24 interrupts with configurable priority
• On-Chip Debugger (OCD)
• Voltage Brownout Protection (VBO)
• Power-On Reset (POR)
• Crystal oscillator with three power settings and external RC network option
• 3.0 V to 3.6 V operating voltage with 5 Vtolerant inputs
• 40-, 44-, 64-, 68- and 80-pin packages
• 0 °C to +70 °C standard temperature, –40 °C to +105 °C extended temperature, and +125 °C automotive/industrial temperature operating ranges