The SH7146 and the SH7149 group offer a maximum operating frequency of 80 MHz, representing a 1.6-fold improvement in performance over the 50 MHz of Renesas Technology´s current SH7046 Series. Featuring an on-chip power supply step-down circuit, the SH7146 and the SH7149 group are designed to achieve lower current dissipation by suppressing the increase in current dissipation associated with higher speed. And this group achieves 5V single-power-supply operation while a high 80 MHz operating frequency. This group also includes 256 Kbytes of high-speed flash memory capable of constant single-cycle access through the use of cutting-edge flash memory technology.
- High-performance single-chip RISC with SH-2 core
- 104 MIPS 80 MHz
- Built-in 32-bit multiplier
- Built-in large-capacity memory
- SH7146 (Flash,Mask/256KB, RAM/8KB)
- SH7149 (Flash,Mask/256KB, RAM/8KB)
- Various peripheral functions
- Powerful timer : MTU2(16bit×6ch) MTU2S(16bit×3ch) Compare match timer (CMT) × 2 channels
- A/D converters (10-bit resolution ) : 12ch (2ch x 2unit 8ch x 1unit)
- Serial communication interface (SCI) × 3 channels
- DTC installed (Flash version only)
- Bus state controller (BSC)
- H-UDI : On-chip debugging functions
(Support AUD function by a device dedicated for system development)
- Consumer products: Air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, IH cooking heaters etc.
- Industrial equipment: General-purpose inverters, UPS’s, AC servos etc.