Common features of XC82x and XC83x:
- Capacitive touch sense and LED matrix controller
- E2PROM emulation
- 10-bit ADC with high accuracy (4-channels). Fast conversion in 1 µs.
- Capture Compare Unit (CCU6) with hardware link to ADC
- Window Watchdog Timer
- Power Down Modi minimizing typical power consumption below 5µA
- UART, High speed SPI Compatible Serial Interface (SSC) and I2C Interface
Key features XC82x:
- Multiply-Division-Unit (MDU)
- Real Time Clock (75KHz internal OSC)
- Packages: PG-TSSOP-16 or PG-DSO20
- Prices in higher volumes: €0,40
Key Features XC83x:
- 16Bit vector computer and ROM library for field oriented control functions
- High current pads (30mA-50mA) – e.g. to drive stepper gauge directly
- Real Time Clock (32.768 and 75KHz internal OSC)
- Packages: PG-DSO-24 or PG-TSSOP-28
- Prices in higher volumes: €0,50
DAvE Bench :
With the introduction of the XC82x and 83x the new free software development platform DAvE Bench will be launched. Have a look on how easy it is to develop software on an Eclipse based IDE live at Embedded World!
Special promotional offer:
Come and visit our booth at Embedded World 2010 from March 2-4, 2010 in Nuremberg, Germany and get your free XC800 InTouch Demonstrator Kit – demonstrating a touch wheel and RGB-LED mixing with one XC822T.
We look forward to personally showing you how our best-in-class microcontroller solutions are the perfect answer to your needs.
For more information on Infineon’s highlights at Embedded World Show please visit: http://www.infineon.com/embeddedworld
Your Infineon Team