The Stellaris® LM3S9B90 and LM3S9B92 Ethernet+USB-OTG Evaluation Kits providea low-cost evaluation platform for 4th generation ARM® Cortex™-M3-basedStellaris microcontrollers. The kits each include two boards: the EK-LM3S9B90 orEK-LM3S9B92 evaluation board, and an In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI) board.The evaluation board features a simple, streamlined design for 32-bitStellaris-based application with industrial connectivity, highlighting theStellaris LM3S9B90 and LM3S9B92 microcontrollers´ simultaneous integrated 10/100Ethernet MAC/PHY, full-speed USB-OTG interfaces, and convenient connection tothe MCU´s GPIO ports.
Stellaris® LM3S9B90 and LM3S9B92 Ethernet+USB-OTG Evaluation Kitsfeatures and benefits:
- Both kits each include two boards for a simple out-of-the-box experience: anIn-Circuit Debug Interface board and the 36mm x 102mm EK-LM3S9B90 or EK-LM3S9B92evaluation board
- The Stellaris LM3S9B90 or LM3S9B92 high-performance microcontroller withlarge memory
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M3 core
- 256 KB main Flash memory, 96 KB SRAM, and ROM loaded with StellarisWare®software
- For applications requiring power saving modes, the new 80 MHz LM3S9B90 MCUfeatures a hibernation module for extended periods of inactivity
- For applications requiring more simultaneous access to peripherals andadvanced motion control, the 80 MHz LM3S9B92 MCU features eight PWM outputs formotion and energy and two Quadrature Encoder Inputs (QEI) modules, along withoptions for maximal peripheral connectivity
- Integrated advanced connectivity peripherals including Ethernet 10/100 withtwo LED indicators and USB 2.0 Full-Speed OTG
- Standard size terminal headers for all MCU I/O for ease of prototyping
- Complete source code, documentation and a choice of evaluation tools fromthird party ARM tools vendors for simplified development
>>Learn more about the LM3S9B92 evaluation kit.
>> Learnmore about the LM3S9B90 evaluation kit.