Power consumption in active and standby modes
Multiple operating and standby modes
High peripheral integration
- Set to different operating and standby modes for optimization of current consumption based on required operations.
Flexible clocking scheme and various selectable clock sources
- Peripherals built into chip to simplify designs and reduce leakage current draw
from external devices.
- Current consumption can be optimized by enabling only required peripherals and disabling unused peripherals.
Flexible wakeup schemes from standby to active modes
- Using most efficient clock source for CPU and peripherals can optimize required performance, required operation and current consumption.
- Minimal wakeup time from standby to active can optimize current consumption based on required operation and performance.